Friday, August 29, 2008

Disneyland Season has started

We were not able to go to Disneyland all summer, since it was blacked out for the pass owners, plus I don't think anyone would want to be there due to huge crowds. Last week was the first week it was open, and as a spur of the moments decision, I decided to take the kids there. I am not sure if I want to do that again, meaning going on my own without a friend as it was pretty hard. Though Andre had a lot of fun and wants to go there again. We will probably go in a couple of weeks.We actually went to California Adventures park, as there are a lot less people there.
Most of our time was spent in the Bugs Life part of the park, where they have water playgrounds and a lot of rides for little kids that I could take Harper on.
Andre as always was loving the water
Fascinated with the bug
Andre loves Monsters, Inc. Hence we went on the ride 4 times!
Anre with Goofy (he would not get out of the stroller - he was afraid)
Poor little Harper learned to sleep through almost anything

We stayed to watch the Pixar Parade and went home

No comments: