Saturday, May 23, 2009

At the end of the road

I am glad to say that we are almost done with potty training. Andre is doing very well and finally filled his 'poop' potty chart last week. The next thing is to transition him to a toilet, as he is using his little potty right now.One proud boy - everytime he poops there's a list of demands that come after. First he asks for an ice cream cone, when he is done with that he immediately demands a lollipop, and then a sticker. No where to put stickers now...
For his reward he wanted a guitar- so here he is 'rocking out'

2 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Congrats!

joni said...

Love the rock faces. You can tell he is not use to having his picture taken!:) I wish I could come to card night! I have been meaning to host one up here. I just need a kick in the pants to get it going. And I need to start music class, and get Allie enrolled in preschool... to dang much to do!