Friday, December 26, 2008

Harper is 8 Months!


I know I keep saying it over and over - but I can't believe how fast the time flies! My baby is now 8 months old. He is such a blessing to our family. We love him so much, and especially his brother Andre who is always concerned about Harper's whereabouts.
Here are some of the milestones:
-Army crawling - and he is getting better at it
-I started him giving Cheerios and he loves them, he is very good at picking them up and feeding himself. When at first there are many cheerios on his tray, he doesn't bother with picking them up one by one, but rather grabs handfulls and shoves him in his mouth.
-Speaking of mouth - when he finds anything on the floor, it goes straight into his mouth. I found out that I have to keep an eye on him at all times, as he is very quick.
-When he feels like it, he will wave 'hi' and 'bye'
I think that's about all I can think of now.

No comments: