Friday, November 21, 2008

It has been a while since I have posted, so I am just putting some pictures of my boys.
Don't let this angelic face fool you - though he behaves for the crowd, he has definitely been no angel at home. I have been very exhausted, he just constantly cries when not held. And if he does happen to be happy sitting or laying or whatever else that he is doing, as soon as he sees me out of the corner of his eye, he starts screaming right away. I am really hoping that he is just frustrated with not being able to move and that this phase will soon pass. I just keep my fingers crossed. As of right now he rolls and spins around, and also moves backwards (which makes him even more frustrated.)


This is a typical face you get from Andre when you ask him to smile for the camera.

P.S. I am very excited about tomorrow, my parents are coming, and they will spend about two weeks with us (intermittently as they are taking a vacation to Hawaii, and going to Las Vegas). It will be a lot of fun and I am sure looking forward to having extra four hands around. Hooray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe Harper's teething?

Have fun with your parents!

Little Crazies said...

haha.. picture of Andre is priceless...:) too bad emma hates being photographed so we get none of the cute faces usually...
and i can't believe how time flies.. Harper is such a big boy now!!