Monday, May 26, 2008

A bunch of random pictures

This is a post to keep our family updated with the new pictures of the kiddos.
So I think these are the only pictures other than the hospital ones of Harper and I. The truth is - I try to dodge out of the most pictures, since I am fat, but I am working on it, and hopefully soon I can appear on more photos :)
Andre loves to watch videos of himself. He can sit there for hours watching the same 4 minute video over and over. The other day he was watching one of him throwing the ball at Jeff when he was only 13 months old. He tried to mimic himself on the video and he was dying laughing, it was pretty entertaining to watch

Here is a cute picture of Andre putting on Jeff's hat

Jeff and Harper before church

Harper with his Grandma
I have no idea how I would survive without my Mom being here. Harper is a great baby, but sadly to say he is not much of a sleeper. He wakes up at night every 2 hours on the dot to eat (which takes him about 30 minutes) and usually doesn't go right back to sleep, so I get only about 1 hour of sleep in between the feedings, then at about 3 a.m. he decides that he doesn't want to go back to sleep, so I have to stay up with him for about 2 hours. So as you can tell it's been pretty rough. My Mom is so nice to take care of both kids in the morning so I can at least get another hour or two of uninterrupted sleep. I am already starting to worry and stress out about her leaving, hopefully we can train Harper to sleep by then - fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Cute pics. Hey masha I'm sorry that your little guy isn't sleeping good. I feel for you, the other night was like that for me and I am a total Zombi today uggh! Just tell your mom to never leave, that will solve all your problems :)