Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My birthday and Disneyland

I had a really fun birthday. My friend Ashleigh threw me a fun birthday part on the 14th, I wish I had pictures from it (maybe I can get some from her). I had a blast hanging out with all of our friends! Thanks Ash!!!

On my actual birthday the boys are I (and uncle Ryan who was visiting us) went to Disneyland. We spent 15 hours there!!! We all had a blast.Needless to say that I was absolutely exhausted the next day. Here are a few pictures of the boys from that day.

Я провела свой день рождения очень весело. Моя подружка Эшли устроила мне вечеринку со всеми нашими друзьями (к сожалению с собой фотоаппарат я не взяла, но если найду фото того дня, обязательно выставлю).
В день моего рождения я с малыми и дядей Раяном (Джеффа братом) поехали в Диснейлэнд. Мы там провели 15 часов!!! На следующее утро у нас было ноль энергии, но зато было очень весело. Вот несколько фото с нашей поездки:

Andre with Pluto (nowadays Andre loves to meet the characters, give them hugs and especially high fives)
Андрей обажает всех диснеевских персонажей, и очень любит их обнимать, а особенно давать пять. На этлй фотографии он с Плуто.

We got to see Santa and take a picture with him, unlike last year, Andre was not at all scared, and Harper followed his brother, and sat calmly on Santa's lap.
Нам удалось увидить Санту. В этом году Андрюша повзрослел и совсем его не боялся, а Харпер вел себя по примеру брата, спокойно сидя на коленке Санты.

No comments: