Wednesday, November 29, 2006

5 Months

I can't believe it has been 5 months. Andre has grown so much. It's so fun to see him learn new things. Recently he learned to sit up on his own, it usually lasts only 10 seconds or so, but sometimes can last a minute or two. He is such a cutie pie!
It finally started to cool down in Claremont, we actually started to wear long-sleeved shirts. Though most of the trees are still green, and many flowers are in bloom. Pretty crazy, considering it's almost winter. We are definitely looking forward to our Christmas trip to Idaho.



Out for a walk

What a cutie!



Just me and my Dad

Aren't we a pair?
Hugs for Mommy


My Dad rocks!

Look at me, I can sit up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get that lilypie thing on your page?

Юнитрейд said...

your son is so funny and cute.
very handsome little man :)
We would like to meet him very much.
Lena, Slava & Andriy