Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Natural History Museum

I took the boys to L.A. Natural History Museum on the first Tuesday of the month, since the admission was free. The boys liked it there, but I think they are a little too little to enjoy it to the fullest. I think by far their favorite part was the Pavilion of Wings, which was a live butterfly exhibit. I was rather disappointed with its size and the quantity of the butterflies, but the kids enjoyed it none the less. Andre even got to 'hold' a butterfly, which flew away before I had a chance to take a picture. Boys pretty much ran through all of the taxidermy animal exhibits, only here and there pausing to look closer at the the setting. Andre liked looking at the bones of dinosaurs and other animals. All in all, the trip was a success.
At the entrance
Awwwwww


My cute little guys

Hands on - comparing jaws

Pushing the buttons

No comments: