Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, I think our Thanksgiving dinner was a success. We made a 12-pound turkey (yay for leftover turkey-roll sandwiches, I think we have enough for at least a week), corn casserole, Traditional stuffing, mashed potatoes. We did buy the rolls from Costco, I was too lazy to make those. I also made two pies - my favorite banana cream, and pecan pie. Our turkey turned out very good, the meat was practically falling off the bones, everyone liked the stuffing and the rest of the stuff. The pies turned out well too (it was my first time making those.)
We had a couple of friends from Ukraine over - Igor and Sveta - they live in Rancho Cucamonga (close to where we used to live). We had a lot of fun visiting together and we are off for a fun weekend in Santa Barbara and vicinity.




No comments: