Thursday, March 11, 2010

Instigator

Recently Andre has been getting his little brother in a lot of trouble (and himself). He tells Harper to do things that are naughty, and without hesitation follows his orders/suggestions. For example, he will 'whisper' to Harper: "Harper, go hit Mommy" and the next second I am being clubbed by Harper's heavy fists. Andre also never hesitates to demonstrate to Harper what exactly he wants him to do. The other day I was cleaning up in the kitchen, they took advantage of that, found crayons, and drew all over the walls. (And I thought that wall coloring stage was done and over with). When I saw the new mural, I asked Andre who did it. Without any hesitation, he was quick to blame it on Harper. When I looked closely at the 'masterpiece', there were 2 distinct styles - Harper's scribbles and a few gigantic A's. Good going Andre, I am sure your not quite 2-year old brother was able to write a letter, that is coincidentally the first letter of your name.
These two are definitely kicking my behind. Maybe one day they will mellow out... At least I can daydream about it.

1 comment:

Little Crazies said...

oh no! that would drive me nuts! Emma started blaming game too just recently and i hope she won't use it as Andre does...
good luck to you... at least you don't have too much drama that comes from girls all the time...